Factory Automation & Robotics
Continuous Process Control Systems
We understand how continuous process control systems differ from discrete machine control. We can help.
We are able to take a set of P&ID drawings and an operations narrative and turn that into a functioning control system. Our engineers have the necessary expertise to understand the differences between a RTD and a thermocouple and how to cascade and tune a PID loop.
We have vast experience with various control system hardware and HMI/reporting software to custom design the right system, running quickly, and providing you with information you need to manager your business. Web-based reports allow managers of a Patti system to readily access their plant floor’s information anytime and anywhere – from home, the airport, or your office.
Highlights of our solutions:
- Various PLC Hardware with Siemens being a specialty
- Phoenix Contact Steeplechase VLC Logic Controller
- Off the shelf Iconics, Siemens, or custom HMI solutions
- Historian and Alarming packages
- Development of loop diagrams and installation drawings
- I/O commissioning, startup, and loop tuning services
Continuous Process Control Systems customers:
- Inentec – Plasma Enhanced Melter waste disposal system
- Champion Foods – Continuous baking operations
- Lathrup Village – Water Retention Facility controls upgrade including wireless data transmission
- Eagle Engineering – Powder batching system
- GM Shreveport – Paint flow control system
- Toyota – Paint circulation system
- Toyota – Paint booth air control system
- Honda – Closed loop paint circulation system
We are proud of our many satisfied customers and would be happy to provide a set of references upon request. Call the experts at Patti Engineering for your upcoming project or if you own a system that is not performing at the level required for your business.