On Wednesday, December 7, Patti Engineering will attend Marian High School’s 2nd annual STEM Career Night, entitled “Women Changing the World with STEM.” Controls engineers Connie LeMarbe and Nick Sadro will attend the event and speak with students at the private, all-girls high school about their educational and career experiences. Exhibitors and attendees are invited to a meet-and-greet dinner preceding the career fair. Marian High School offers the event to promote their ongoing goal of getting more women to pursue careers in STEM subjects. Patti Engineering supports STEM education through a variety of programs and events at local institutions. For more information, please contact the event organizers at Marian High School in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
- Patti Engineering to Showcase Electronic High Striker Game, Powered by MindSphere, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando, FL October 15-18, 2018
- Tennessee Valley Authority Dam Spillway Controls
- Siemens Statue of Liberty Rescue Elevator
- Oetiker S5 to S7 PLC Upgrade
- Men's Wearhouse Garment Sortation