It just does not get better than this! Sam Hoff, President of Patti Engineering, received this letter from our client, Mike Wiezbowski of MKW & Associates, in recognition of Patti Engineer, Aju Mathew’s superior performance on the Chrysler/Fiat Tigershark Project. We want to congratulate Aju for his impressive performance!
The project involved retooling two Induction Heating OP80 crankshaft machines. The retool included the design, build and development of new heating coils, providing materials metallurgical evaluation/certification, and PLC/HMI controls upgrade. Not only did Aju complete the project successfully, he did it ahead of schedule!
Dedicated and talented engineers like Aju Mathew are the reason Patti Engineering has enjoyed long-term success. Many of our first clients, we are proud to say, are still our clients today due to the commitment, talent and work ethic our team of engineers bring to their work. Good job Aju, you will be a big part of our success with our Patti Engineering team in Texas!
Letter from Mike Wiezbowski of MKW & Associates:
- Patti Engineering to Present Three Technical Seminars at 2019 Siemens Automation Summit
- A More Flexible Facility through Digitalization
- Webinar: Line Balancing and Error Reduction Using RFID at Assembly Stations
- Improving Work Station Efficiency with Plant Simulation
- Machine Vision System Factors