Our management team is taking advantage of a great learning opportunity and participating in the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) 2011 Executive Conference in Orlando this week. The CSIA was established to address the specific business practices of controls system integrators.
Patti Engineering has been a member of the CSIA since 1996, and in 2003 we proudly earned the distinction of “CSIA Certified”. Of the 300+ members of the CSIA we are 1 of just 84 companies that have achieved this distinction. Patti Engineering passed an intensive audit performed by an independent third-party consulting firm and met the stringent performance standards – in general management, financial management, project management, quality management, human resources, business development, and technical management. This ensures our customers that their project will be developed, engineered, and directed by skilled technicians, and will be managed by an excellent business organization.
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine