Patti Engineering opened our Austin, TX office in April of 2010. Since then, we have built a great reputation in the area for providing outstanding control systems integration solutions to our customer’s. We are looking to expand our presence in the Texas market by bringing on the right Business Development Specialist.
The new business growth potential is significant, as we have extensive knowledge and experience implementing a wide range of industrial controls across various industries with the ability and expertise to solve complex and difficult problems. Patti Engineering partners with world class automation companies; we are a Siemens Solution Partner, an Authorized Mitsubishi Integrator, in addition to being in the integrator programs for Phoenix Contact, Iconics and Indusoft. The right person to expand our business must be a motivated and self-managing professional.
To learn more about the position visit our listing on LinkedIn. Resumes can be emailed to HR@pattieng.com
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine