Russ Agrusa, President & CEO of ICONICS, was interviewed at the ARC 2012 World Industry Forum by Craig Resnick of ARC Advisory Group. In the interview, Russ discusses ICONICS’ vision on innovations, importance of R&D, energy & sustainability solutions, new analytics products and cyber-security.
Patti Engineering has extensive control systems integration experience implementing the ICONICS suite of products . ICONICS has continued to develop and refine their product offerings to meet today’s energy, sustainability and regulatory requirements.
Cyber-security is a hot topic today with attacks on SCADA and HMI systems. ICONICS has also addressed these concerns meeting the highest standards required by the US government where they have been involved in numerous projects for the most secure locations including the Pentagon.
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine