Earlier this month, Sam Hoff, CEO presented at Siemens’ Realize LIVE Europe virtual conference. In this case study, we show how we are using MindSphere™ to collect production data of an OEM’s floor to identify production blocks on CNC lines. In this presentation, Sam demonstrates how data was collected both from Siemens systems and FANUC robots, as well as how we created a digital twin to design solutions to the production blocks.
View the video below:
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine