Last month, we officially opened our brick and mortar office in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our Indiana presence has been based out of Kokomo since 2015. Since then, we’ve hired Nick Hobbs, John Shipley earned his Professional Engineer license in Indiana, and developed great relationships with customers such as our 2015 Customer of the Year FCA US, The new, more central location has space for workshops and training, office space, and a workshop area.
View the video below to see pictures of the office and from our grand opening!
- Drafting Scope of Work for Controls Projects
- Patti Engineering’s Connie Lemarbe Named One Of The 2019 CFE Media And Technology Engineering Leaders Under 40
- Eliminating Bottlenecks Using Cycle Time Analysis
- A More Flexible Facility Through Digitalization
- Choosing Asset Tracking Technology