Last month, we officially opened our brick and mortar office in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our Indiana presence has been based out of Kokomo since 2015. Since then, we’ve hired Nick Hobbs, John Shipley earned his Professional Engineer license in Indiana, and developed great relationships with customers such as our 2015 Customer of the Year FCA US, The new, more central location has space for workshops and training, office space, and a workshop area.
View the video below to see pictures of the office and from our grand opening!
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine