Last month, we officially opened our brick and mortar office in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our Indiana presence has been based out of Kokomo since 2015. Since then, we’ve hired Nick Hobbs, John Shipley earned his Professional Engineer license in Indiana, and developed great relationships with customers such as our 2015 Customer of the Year FCA US, The new, more central location has space for workshops and training, office space, and a workshop area.
View the video below to see pictures of the office and from our grand opening!
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Co-Present Seminar at Craft Brewer Conference in Denver April 10, 2019
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Host Seminars At Manufacturing In America Symposium In Detroit March 20-21, 2019 At Ford Field
- Introducing CNC Predictive Maintenance MindSphere App
- Tips for Working with Legacy Technology On Site
- Patti Engineering to Exhibit at ‘Manufacturing in America’ in Detroit, Sharing Siemens Integration Expertise March 20-21, 2019