Patti Engineering Inc., a control systems integrator based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, has hired Georgia Whalen from North Andover, Massachusetts to lead its business development operations in the northeast region of the United States. The territory’s operations will be managed from a new regional office in North Andover, Massachusetts. Whalen brings with her more than two decades of sales and account management experience.
“Georgia has a tremendous track record for not only increasing sales,” says Sam Hoff, Patti Engineering’s Owner and President, “but also for developing partnerships that optimize budgets and create unique distribution channels. We’re very pleased to have her leading our northeastern US operations.”
Prior to joining Patti Engineering, Whalen spent a number of years in the food industry having held positions at Kraft Foodservice, Carnation Foodservice and Devine and Devine Food Brokers.
Whalen earned her bachelor of science degree in business administration from Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania.
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine
- The Role of Manufacturing During COVID-19