Patti Engineering’s CEO Sam Hoff featured in CSIA’s Talking Industrial Automation podcast
Sam Hoff spoke with Tony Veroeven of CSIA for the Talking Industrial Automation podcast series during Siemens’ Manufacturing in America conference in March 2018. Sam talks candidly about his career, the history of Patti Engineering (including how the company got its name), and the company’s strengths, specialties, and business philosophies. Sam also reflects on his 22 years as a member of the CSIA, how the manufacturing industry has changed in that time, and industry trends.
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine