Patti Engineering’s CEO Sam Hoff featured in CSIA’s Talking Industrial Automation podcast
Sam Hoff spoke with Tony Veroeven of CSIA for the Talking Industrial Automation podcast series during Siemens’ Manufacturing in America conference in March 2018. Sam talks candidly about his career, the history of Patti Engineering (including how the company got its name), and the company’s strengths, specialties, and business philosophies. Sam also reflects on his 22 years as a member of the CSIA, how the manufacturing industry has changed in that time, and industry trends.
- Patti Engineering to Showcase Electronic High Striker Game, Powered by MindSphere, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando, FL October 15-18, 2018
- Tennessee Valley Authority Dam Spillway Controls
- Siemens Statue of Liberty Rescue Elevator
- Oetiker S5 to S7 PLC Upgrade
- Men's Wearhouse Garment Sortation