- A weather station integrated into the SCADA system. This would allow the data to be displayed remotely via the webpages and it would log the weather data (such as rain totals, wind speed, wind direction, etc.) over time.
- Replace an aging lift station control panel
- Integrate an above-ground storage tank of irrigation into the existing control system.
- Integrate flowmeters for several water lines that did not have digital meters.
Patti Engineering worked with the budget laid out by the City of Fair Oaks Ranch to help make the wish list match the funds. Having worked with the team before, we were familiar and able to match our services and their skills. To help accommodate the budget, Patti focused on the design of the system, while the City of Fair Oaks Ranch team performed the install of the components. Patti specified hardware and made print markups.
Bottom of Hill Lift Station
Above Ground Irrigation Tank
The City of Fair Oaks Ranch now has a system they are very satisfied with; their wish list complete.
- Why Virtual Commissioning?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Underestimate The Edge
- Profibus Debugging
- Identifying Production Blocks Using MindSphere
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities