November 1st, we enjoyed volunteering at Forgotten Harvest, a great organization benefitting the Detroit area.
The mission of Forgotten Harvest is to relieve hunger in the Detroit metropolitan community by rescuing surplus, prepared and perishable food and donating it to emergency food providers.
The results are in! Patti Engineering’s volunteer team worked the afternoon shift. The team effort resulted in packaging 3,815 lbs of tomatoes, 2,052 lbs of Salsa and hummus, and 4,800 lbs of meat and snacks for a combined 10,667 lbs! We are happy we could contribute to the worthy cause of feeding the needy families of Detroit.
- Patti Engineering to Showcase Electronic High Striker Game, Powered by MindSphere, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando, FL October 15-18, 2018
- Tennessee Valley Authority Dam Spillway Controls
- Siemens Statue of Liberty Rescue Elevator
- Oetiker S5 to S7 PLC Upgrade
- Men's Wearhouse Garment Sortation