What’s so great about UHF RFID?
If you are looking for a way to collect more data in your manufacturing facility, you may want to look into UHF RFID. This identification technology offers several advantages over barcodes or traditional HF RFID, especially if you are looking to track numerous parts or data points.
Compare cost, read range, and information transfer capabilities and find out what the advantages are to using UHF RFID in your facility in the infographic below. Click here to view a PDF version for better zooming options.
If you’re wondering about more details on UHF RFID, we’ve written the book on it (well, the eBook).
- Drafting Scope of Work for Controls Projects
- Patti Engineering’s Connie Lemarbe Named One Of The 2019 CFE Media And Technology Engineering Leaders Under 40
- Eliminating Bottlenecks Using Cycle Time Analysis
- A More Flexible Facility Through Digitalization
- Choosing Asset Tracking Technology