What’s so great about UHF RFID?
If you are looking for a way to collect more data in your manufacturing facility, you may want to look into UHF RFID. This identification technology offers several advantages over barcodes or traditional HF RFID, especially if you are looking to track numerous parts or data points.
Compare cost, read range, and information transfer capabilities and find out what the advantages are to using UHF RFID in your facility in the infographic below. Click here to view a PDF version for better zooming options.
If you’re wondering about more details on UHF RFID, we’ve written the book on it (well, the eBook).
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine
- The Role of Manufacturing During COVID-19