What’s so great about UHF RFID?
If you are looking for a way to collect more data in your manufacturing facility, you may want to look into UHF RFID. This identification technology offers several advantages over barcodes or traditional HF RFID, especially if you are looking to track numerous parts or data points.
Compare cost, read range, and information transfer capabilities and find out what the advantages are to using UHF RFID in your facility in the infographic below. Click here to view a PDF version for better zooming options.
If you’re wondering about more details on UHF RFID, we’ve written the book on it (well, the eBook).
- Patti Engineering to Present Three Technical Seminars at 2019 Siemens Automation Summit
- A More Flexible Facility through Digitalization
- Webinar: Line Balancing and Error Reduction Using RFID at Assembly Stations
- Improving Work Station Efficiency with Plant Simulation
- Machine Vision System Factors