What’s so great about UHF RFID?
If you are looking for a way to collect more data in your manufacturing facility, you may want to look into UHF RFID. This identification technology offers several advantages over barcodes or traditional HF RFID, especially if you are looking to track numerous parts or data points.
If you’re wondering about more details on UHF RFID, we’ve written the book on it (well, the eBook).
- How to Kick Start Your Digital Projects in 2022 with Plant Services
- Kettering University Honors Sam Hoff
- Control System Integrator Patti Engineering Achieves 7th Consecutive CSIA Certification Meeting the Industry’s Highest Technical, Quality, and Business Performance Standards
- Dan Ragozzino: 2021 Engineering Leader Under 40
- Sam Hoff Talks About Digital Transformation