What’s so great about UHF RFID?
If you are looking for a way to collect more data in your manufacturing facility, you may want to look into UHF RFID. This identification technology offers several advantages over barcodes or traditional HF RFID, especially if you are looking to track numerous parts or data points.
Compare cost, read range, and information transfer capabilities and find out what the advantages are to using UHF RFID in your facility in the infographic below. Click here to view a PDF version for better zooming options.
If you’re wondering about more details on UHF RFID, we’ve written the book on it (well, the eBook).
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Co-Present Seminar at Craft Brewer Conference in Denver April 10, 2019
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Host Seminars At Manufacturing In America Symposium In Detroit March 20-21, 2019 At Ford Field
- Introducing CNC Predictive Maintenance MindSphere App
- Tips for Working with Legacy Technology On Site
- Patti Engineering to Exhibit at ‘Manufacturing in America’ in Detroit, Sharing Siemens Integration Expertise March 20-21, 2019