It’s one of the most recognizable icons in the world and, as part of a $30 million dollar renovation project, the Statue of Liberty had its obsolete, 30-year-old rescue elevator replaced by a TESI elevator with the latest Siemens control technology.
- Patti Engineering to Showcase Electronic High Striker Game, Powered by MindSphere, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando, FL October 15-18, 2018
- Tennessee Valley Authority Dam Spillway Controls
- Siemens Statue of Liberty Rescue Elevator
- Oetiker S5 to S7 PLC Upgrade
- Men's Wearhouse Garment Sortation