It’s one of the most recognizable icons in the world and, as part of a $30 million dollar renovation project, the Statue of Liberty had its obsolete, 30-year-old rescue elevator replaced by a TESI elevator with the latest Siemens control technology.
- Patti Engineering to Present Three Technical Seminars at 2019 Siemens Automation Summit
- A More Flexible Facility through Digitalization
- Webinar: Line Balancing and Error Reduction Using RFID at Assembly Stations
- Improving Work Station Efficiency with Plant Simulation
- Machine Vision System Factors