It’s one of the most recognizable icons in the world and, as part of a $30 million dollar renovation project, the Statue of Liberty had its obsolete, 30-year-old rescue elevator replaced by a TESI elevator with the latest Siemens control technology.
- Patti Engineering Announces Leadership Changes in Austin, Texas Office Amid Growth in Automotive Industry Opportunities
- Patti Engineering Texas Office Attains Inductive Automation’s Highest Level of Certification for Ignition 8.0 Software
- Patti Engineering Relocates Austin Facility to Offer Expanded Services
- Coming Back from COVID Quarantine
- The Role of Manufacturing During COVID-19