Patti Engineering, Inc, headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, has opened a new Austin, Texas office. This is a third location for the company.
“After a few visits to the state, we could see that Texas companies needed our control system integration services,” says Sam Hoff, Patti Engineering’s Owner and President. “We decided to dedicate our resources whole-heartedly by committing a full-time staff person to the region. Patti Engineering has been well-received and we’re very pleased to be in Texas.”
Steve Palmgren has been appointed the senior electrical engineer for the region. He has been the lead engineer on many of Patti Engineering’s major projects for the past eight years. He holds a bachelor degree in electrical engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan.
Palmgren can be reached at:
500 E. 4th St., #322
Austin, TX 78701
Office – (512) 355-4199 x. 123
Fax – (888) 640-3844
Email – [email protected]
- Introducing Our Indianapolis Office!
- Patti Engineering to Showcase Electronic High Striker Game, Powered by MindSphere, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando, FL October 15-18, 2018
- Tennessee Valley Authority Dam Spillway Controls
- Siemens Statue of Liberty Rescue Elevator
- Oetiker S5 to S7 PLC Upgrade