Control systems integrator and partner to exhibit state-of-the-art Industrial Imaging technology at the Automation Technology Expo in Texas
AUBURN HILLS, MI – May 2, 2014 – Patti Engineering, Inc., a leader in control systems integration, will support automation technology in Texas through its joint exhibit with Matrox Imaging at the upcoming Automation Technology Expo (ATX), May 7-8 at Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, TX. Patti Engineering is part of the Matrox Authorized Integrator Program, having earned its certification as an industry leader with premier experience and successes in developing and installing turnkey vision systems from Matrox.
The show will feature the latest automation, robotic and assembly technologies in the expo hall, convenient for professionals and vendors in the industry to learn and collaborate. Patti Engineering and Matrox will have experts on hand in booth 1543 to discuss and demonstrate machine vision applications.
At booth 1543, visitors will see two demonstrations:
- An automated product identification/counting application running on a Matrox Iris GT smart camera will highlight the ease-of-use of Matrox Design Assistant (DA), which lets manufacturing engineers and technicians quickly and easily set up machine vision applications with video capture, analysis, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication and I/O operations as well as a web-based operator interface within the single integrated development environment (IDE).
- A Matrox 4Sight GPm industrial imaging computer with GigE cameras will be used to demonstrate a barcode reading project created with DA 4. Matrox 4Sight GPm fan-less design reduces maintenance costs and downtime by eliminating the need to clean or replace an air filter, or replace a worn out fan. The system is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet and four SuperSpeed USB ports for connecting to the full range of available GigE Vision and USB3 Vision cameras. Gigabit Ethernet ports support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to streamline cabling.
Through its strategic partnership, Patti Engineering delivers the technical expertise required to deliver exceptional service for Matrox Imaging end users. The company configures and deploys machine vision applications on a highly integrated platform for Matrox Iris GT, a smart camera family, and Matrox GatorEye, a family of GigE Vision® cameras designed for the harshest and most demanding manufacturing environments.
“We have completed numerous turnkey projects using Matrox Imaging products including providing fixtures, lighting, programming, and integration into customer’s plant floor MES and/or ERP systems,” commented Patti Engineering’s Vice President of Texas Operations, Steve Palmgren. “Our most recent turnkey project for a major manufacturer of diesel engines involved design and implementation of a vision inspection station to critical ensure pieces and parts are present and properly positioned.”
In addition to Matrox Imaging, Patti Engineering is a recognized partner to many automation technology companies. Patti Engineering is a Siemens Solution Partner, an Authorized Mitsubishi Integrator, in addition to being in the integrator programs for Phoenix Contact, Indusoft and Kawasaki Robotics. Patti Engineering’s highly skilled team of engineers has technical expertise in the design and implementation of automation solutions across a broad spectrum of industries and applications: automotive, diesel engine, oil and gas, water and wastewater, food and beverage, distribution and sortation, and textile.
To register for the Automation Technology Expo as a Patti Engineering guest (free admission) use Source Code : BZ and click here.
About Patti Engineering, Inc.
Patti Engineering, Inc. is a CSIA Certified control systems integration company offering high-caliber engineering and software development services. Patti Engineering’s technical expertise in electrical control and information systems provides turnkey control systems integration for design/build, upgrade/retrofit and asset/energy management projects. Industrial automation, production intelligence and shop floor IT solutions services include: project management, electrical engineering, hardware design, hardware procurement, software development, installation, calibration, start-up testing, verification, documentation, training and warranty support. Customer satisfaction and project success earned the company placement in the Control Engineering Magazine’s Hall of Fame. For more information, visit www.pattieng.com.
About Matrox Imaging
Established in 1976, Matrox Imaging is a leading developer of component-level solutions for machine vision, image analysis, medical imaging and video surveillance. Products include frame grabbers, vision processors, imaging computers, industrial and smart cameras, and application development software. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Matrox is a privately held company with offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.matroximaging.com.
- Introducing Our Indianapolis Office!
- Patti Engineering to Showcase Electronic High Striker Game, Powered by MindSphere, at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando, FL October 15-18, 2018
- Tennessee Valley Authority Dam Spillway Controls
- Siemens Statue of Liberty Rescue Elevator
- Oetiker S5 to S7 PLC Upgrade